Monday, October 20, 2008

Opening a bike cage

Last Wednesday was Ride to Work Day, and we opened a new bike cage at work.

It looked like this.



The front row from right to left is Emma, Glenyys, me, Liz, Annie, somebody, Karriane, Michael, somebody and in the back with orange shirt is Vincent. Vincent is also father of the evil Amanda, the only woman who can cheerfully call me a c#$% and know she will get away with it.

This was the day a conspiratorial journalist from the local tissue described the most effective cycling lobby group as a essentially a tool of my evilness. I met with said group the next day and said that if they were the tool of my evilness, they should submit to my demands. Their CEO joked that he was only there to receive orders... The head of the branch in my team that usually deals with the lobby group said "I thought I was here to get YOUR orders...". Ahhh... government..... We're all just getting each others orders...

No comments: