Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Post rosbif and the perfect Christmas dinner. Standing rib eye, roasted perfectly, roast potatoes, Carrots Vichy and zucchini with garlic. We've spent almost the whole day here - my only excursion was to the paper mills to drop off boxes and wrapping. I suppose in the ideal world I'd wait until Boxing Day.

Last night was dinner with my family at Viewbank. Roast pork, turkey, champagne, mum and dad and my sister's family. Saturday night was at Chez Kew for a pre-Christmas do.

This morning was a most relaxed morning...


Given the perfect t-shirt...


Name-tag style it says, "Hello, my name is... Inigo Montoya... You killed my father... Prepare to die..."

Al, Emmy and Will were all perky in the morning and this lasted pretty much all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated Christmas wishes for you and your family. I can't believe you went to the Paper Mills on Xmas day and then found a link to them online. Its such an ugly building but a landmark.

ps: the word I have to type in to verify this comment today is "commi". haha