Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Relaxed weekend

Relaxed Easter weekend. Much housework (in a casual kind of manner); Saturday breakfast out; and a number of walks around the Merri Creek, which will be documented in future Holga-related postings (ie, when the films come back from the processing folks at Heidelberg).

Relaxed day at work, catching up on backlogs and working my way through old emails. Returned home to find a replacement Diana and Holga arrived. Having spent Friday booking the mid-year central-Australia trip (for which they were purchased), now I can't wait to get them out and take them for a whirl.

There's a possibility that Master 13yo isn't talking to me, but it's only a possibility - it's too hard to distinguish from the everyday silence for me to be really sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

13yo boys do that. Been there done that and now all is like best friends.

Question: how many snakes have you seen around Merri Creek? It's a debate I have with the whinging pom husband who tells me Australia is certain death via creatures. I made the mistake of taking him to Werribee River and saw a snake swimming which I've never seen before myself.

Now I gotta defend that moving to Australia means certain snake, spider, shark (Triple S syndrome I call it) death