Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A distinct lack of chaos

Dateline: Tuesday evening. Monday was a great day at work. The leadership group (see pg21) had a wonderful discussion about integrated transport and land-use planning (forgive me if that doesn't excite you); and we got the gang back together to discuss future structure. We're gearing up for delivery and medium-to-long operations - for a group that's been aiming for project delivery for the last few years, that's a big change in mindset.

Today, more vigorous discussion about our future. I feel vim, vigour and sparkle - this is the sort of work that makes my blood warm, puts the fizz in my veins and makes me VOOOOM..... And I look to one of my folks in my team (Helen) and say "well done, you are today's moral compass.".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice casual picture there. Ha the moral compass. Long shall the feeling last.