Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday evening

Another day at work. Can I differentiate it from the others? I'm feeling a bit more on top of things than I have over the last few weeks, but I still always feel behind. At least I'm getting used to that.

Today I caught up with Jenny, an old colleague, who's now working on a project to work out what the hell we're going to do about our coastal regions once climate change gets slightly more serious than it is now.


This is not an aerial shot of the future coast, by the way. It's a holey rock I saw the weekend before last at the Otways. It sat just short of the pool at the bottom of Stevenson's waterfall, where a collection of incredibly large rocks sat in some dark water...

I also adjudicated a debate between the communications folk and some transport policy people. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha not a shot of the future coastline. All Jenny has to look into is relocation plans. It's a polar shift anyway as we are overdue for one and wouldn't classify it under "global warming". Poor Jenny.